About the Organiser
Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Centre of Excellence and the first-of-its-kind National Institute, was established at the initiative of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India.
About the Training
The Online Training on Leadership and Excellence is organised by IIPM, Bangalore from Nov 9-13, 2020.
To sensitize the first-line and mid-level managers to take on increasing leadership roles in their organizations. This program analyses the mutual relationship between leadership and decision making. It combines theory and practice to inform participants on how effective decisions are made, as well as how bad decisions can be avoided.
Following are the objectives of the programme:
- The psychological pitfalls in decision making
- Establishing a culture of decisive action in a company to counteract indecision
- Coping with “information overload” in decision making
- The importance of psychological self-awareness, especially cognitive biases and the illusion of rationality
- Personal qualities of successful leaders
- Models of “transformational leaders” for analysis and application
- Behavioural economics, behavioural insights, and behavioural decision making and why they matter
- Identify cognitive biases and structure your environment to eliminate destructive bias
- Psychological factors that drive economic decisions and how these impact your business and bottom line
- Improve the ability to forecast the outcomes of decisions
- Understand how to leverage the power of “nudges” and behavioural interventions
- Understand how heuristics and biases can affect the decisions you make every day
Who can Attend?
Faculty members and Research Scholars from AICTE approved institutions
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the training through this link.
- E-Certificate will be issued by ATAL academy to those participants who have attended the programme with a minimum 80 % attendance and scores min 60 % marks in the test conducted towards the end of the online FDP.
Coordinator: Dr.Archana Thulaseedharan
Phone: +91 99473 48800
For more details, click the link below.