About the Programme
With the widespread outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, academic institutions across the globe are forced to reinvent themselves to prepare for the unprecedented times. In order to facilitate uninterrupted academic activities, online mode will be the way forward.
This programme has been specially designed to cover the nuances of online teaching in detail and will help the attendees to develop and deliver online content professionally. Google classrooms will be used as the platform for the current FDP. Members are requested to register by using the link given below. Google Classroom is free and is being used across the globe in several institutions/Universities/Schools.
The FDP will provide the attendees with hands-on experience on various tools to create video/audio content and present the same to students. This training program, which is being organized under the aegis of the Teaching Learning Centre (TLC), is essentially a humble beginning on the Post-COVID-19 pedagogy of Technical Education.
- Pedagogical skills for online teaching
- Overview of Google classroom
- Formatting Course Material on Google classroom with G-Suite applications
- Creation of Discussion Forum
- Video/Audio Lecture Creation
- Development of Animations on Simple IT Tools
- H5P– Interactive Content
- Assessment Methods
- Quizzing and Assignments
- Availability of Open Source Materials
- Overview about Creative Commons
- Student Enrolments on Google classroom
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Eligible candidates may apply by submitting the scanned copy of the filled in registration form (attached with this mail/ brochure) by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10-09-2020 along with the requisite Registration Fee.
- Registration fee: Rs. 650
- On receipt of the registration form along with proof of payment of registration fee, participants will be sent confirmation of their participation through Email by 12-09-2020. The number of participants for this program is approximately 150.
Prof. A. Ramachandraiah
E-mail: archem[at]nitw.ac.in; mtlc.nitw[at]nitw.ac.in
Call: 8332969704; 0870-2462686