Applications are invited from young candidates for the Online Thinc Fellowship Program 2021-22
About the Fellowship
Thinc stands for Technology, Humanity, Inclusion, Nurture, Changemaker. It is a 12-month fellowship program that brings together a community of 50 selected global young talents from around the world, to share ideas and spark intellectual conversations about technology and humanity over virtual meetings every month throughout the year.
Towards the end of the program, they will host an offline summit for all the fellows to meet in person, spending a few days together and building lifelong connections. The summit is scheduled to take place in China during the summer of 2022 if the COVID-19 situation allows.
Topics for the Fellowship
Exploring the following ten topics related to technology and humanity throughout the year:
- Tech X Education
- Tech X Human Connection
- Tech X Globalization
- TechX Creativity and Culture
- Tech X Social Inculsion
- Tech X Entertainment
- Tech X City
- Tech X Health
- Tech X Mental wellbeing & Spirituality
- Tech X Nature
Things a Thinc Fellow will do
- Fellows will participate in monthly virtual events in groups and explore topics related to technology and humanity. Fellows are encouraged to apply to be speakers and share their unique insights with others.
- X means to be defined and unlimited possibilities. During the program, fellows will work together across the globe to develop an X project as a creative response to a particular issue.
- At THINC, each team will be assigned a mentor who is an expert from a relevant field. The mentor will discuss with the fellows to provide guidance on research.
- Below the age of 39
- Capable of cross-cultural communication
- Have demonstrated a passion for technology and humanity through past projects and experiences.
How to Apply?
- If you are recommended by a THINC member or a partner channel, you can apply individually; otherwise, you need to team up with someone who is from a different country than yours.
- Interested candidate can apply for the fellowship through this link
June 15, 2021
More such opportunities you might be interested in:
- Landhaus Fellowship Program 2022 by Rachel Carson Center (RCC), Germany [Fully Funded]: Apply by June 15
- IBS Young Scientist Fellowship 2021 at Korea [Funding Upto Rs. 1 Cr]: Apply by June 30