An online Summer training cum internship program will be held by MNNIT Allahabad, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India for four weeks from July 5 to 31, 2020.
The aim of this training cum internship program is to disseminate the expertise of the faculty to undergraduate students in various fields of Civil Engineering. This online training program will provide the students, engineers, and professionals a clear understanding of the basic practices in the different specializations of Civil Engineering.
This online training program will cover the following aspects in Civil Engineering:
- Building Materials: Building Materials and its Importance, Brick, Reinforcing Steel, Cement, Aggregates, Admixtures, Mix Design, Durability of Concrete, Non-destructive.
- Geotechnical: Soil Exploration & its Importance, Soil Classification, Permeability, Proctor, Shear Strength, Plate Load & Standard Penetration Tests.
- Transportation: Road aggregates – properties and tests, Bitumen- characterization, and testing.
- Environment: Physico-Chemical characteristics of water/wastewater i.e. Color; Turbidity and Solids; Conductivity & pH; Alkalinity and Acidity.
Students pursuing B.Tech./ B.E. from the recognized Academic Institutions/ Universities and Engineers/ Professionals possessing a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering are invited to apply. Students/ Engineers/ Professionals must have mobile/ laptop/ desktop computers with internet connectivity to attend the online course.
- Expert faculty members from MNNIT Allahabad will deliver online lectures through Google Meet.
- The theoretical and practical aspects of experiments and its importance in Civil Engineering Works will be delivered by resource person of MNNIT Allahabad.
- Lectures will be delivered three hours per day on working days.
The registration fee for the course is as follows:
- Student (Individual): Rs 2,000/-
- Engineers/ Professionals: Rs 3,000/-
To download the application form, click here. The filled-in registration form is to be sent via email to email@example.com. The last date to register is July 5, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online Summer Training Program on Data Science using Python by IIT Roorkee [June 29-July 11]: Register by June 26.