About the Summer School
The Online Summer School on Advances in Signal Processing and Machine Learning is Jointly organized by MHRD-Institution Innovation Council, DDUC Chapter, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, University of Delhi from July 20-25, 2020.
Seasonal Schools are interactive events designed to provide attendees with a specialized background in select signal processing topics. Professors, Experts from Industry and established practitioners work closely with attendees in hands-on tutorials and applications, building meaningful collaborative relationships.
The school incites faculty members, on-going researchers and students to equip and advance their knowledge in the area of signal processing and Machine learning, and also, outlines the prospective areas for novel research. The aim of the activity is to contribute to the cross-fertilization between the research on Machine Learning methods and their application to Signal Processing.
The course should enable all participants including Faculties in Academics, students of PG and Ph. D working in the area of Signal Processing and ML to:
- Understand Image, video, and multimedia Signal Processing
- Learn the fundamentals of Machine Learning and its applications in various industries
- To design and analyse various ML algorithms and techniques with a modern outlook focusing on recent advances
- Explore supervised and unsupervised learning paradigms of ML; Learn the ML algorithms for development of Intelligent automation and to explore Deep learning technique and various feature extraction strategies.
- Early Bird Registration (before July 08, 2020): Rs. 200 for students; Rs. 500 for (Faculty/Professionals); 20USD for Outside India participants.
- After July 08, 2020: Rs. 500 for students; Rs. 1000 for (Faculty/Professionals); 50USD for Outside India participants.
How to Register?
- Interested applicants can apply for the summer school through this link.
- Attendance is mandatory in all the sessions for providing E-Certificate after the completion of the program.
Convener: Dr. Manoj Saxena, MNASc, Program Coordinator-DBT Star College Program (DDUC) &
Associate Professor, Department of Electronics, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College (DDUC),
University of Delhi