Applications are now invited from School Students between ages 7 to 17 for the Online Summer School 2020 by The British Council, India.
Want to help your kids make the most of their time indoors? How about giving them the best-ever online learning experience in the comfort and safety of your home?
The online courses are unique, innovative, and use a holistic approach to develop skills in children. Apart from learning English, they encourage other aspects of whole child development. They develop social, personal, and emotional competences, as well as skills such as creativity, leadership, and critical thinking. These skills support their achievements at school.
- Designed by experts, Summer School 2020 activates your child’s learning through fun activities.
- This year the courses are based on science projects, Micro: bit coding, theatre, crafts, physical activities, and debates, with content, adapted to each age group.
- Your child will make tangible progress, learning to express themselves with confidence in English, and developing life skills that prepare them for the future.
Children enrolled in our Summer School will:
- Improve their English and 21st-century skills, and grow in confidence
- Get challenged in critical thinking and build their creativity
- Be inspired by working with peers on a series of creative projects
- Get specially trained teachers who engage through internationally tested methodologies that improve learning
- Experience five themes in five weeks – Imagine, Discover, Create, Invent, and Move!
School Batches & Dates
- Imagine: Reading, storytelling, debates, and presentations to introduce and acquire new vocabulary and grammar, build confidence, and develop critical thinking and life skills for the future. The Imagine Summer School will be conducted from June 8 to 12, 2020.
- Create: Hands-on art & craft, drama sessions, and video making workshops focussing on using English to undertake creative projects while improving their pronunciation. The Create Summer School will be conducted from June 15 to 19, 2020.
- Move: Yoga, dance, and competitive online team games hunt to improve agility and develop confidence in speaking English, along with their team-working skills and review learning. The Move Summer School will be conducted from June 1 to 5, 2020.
Interested candidates can register for a one-week course for Rs. 1950 (seats available on a first-come-first-served basis). To register for three weeks at once, candidates need to pay Rs. 5850/-.
To register for the summer school courses, click here.
Phone Number: 09899107876
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in World Environment Day 2020 Online Competitions for School Students at CSIR-NISCAIR [Exciting Prizes]: Submit by June 5.