The Indian Institute of Science, Education, and Research (IISER), Kolkata invites applications from bright, motivated graduates for the Online Summer Research Program 2020.
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata is an autonomous public research university in science and education field located in Nadia district, West Bengal, India.
The Objective of the Research Program is to provide B.Sc., M.Sc., B.S., M.S., B.Tech., and B.E. students of Institutions or Universities across the world an opportunity of exposure to a research environment by associating them with one of the Research Groups of IISER during the summer vacation.
The Online Research Program is of 45 days duration conducted between June 1 to July 31, 2020.
- IISER Kolkata will run a fully online summer research program for 2020.
- A student will be guided by her/ his guide via some suitable online platform.
- There will be no experimental project this year for the summer project.
- Only theoretical projects can be carried out if a student and a guide agree to do so.
- KVPY students are especially encouraged to apply.
- There will be NO fellowship for this summer for the students who do not have external funding
- Any student who decides to join the project should agree to devote at least 5 to 6 hours a day for the project work for 45 days.
- Upon completion of the internship, if a student submits the project report to the supervisor and the supervisor finds the report is worth a summer project, then the student will be provided a certificate.
- The certificate will be sent via email.
To view the list of interested faculty members for the online internship, click here.
The candidates applying for the Summer Research Program should be pursuing a B.Sc., M.Sc., B.S., M.S., B.Tech. or B.E. Degree from a recognised university or institution.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 1, 2020, and the list of selected candidates will be published by June 3, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Next-Generation Semiconductor Devices for High-End Applications by NIT Patna [June 22-27]: Register by June 19.