IIT Roorkee is organizing an Online Summer Training Program on Data Science using Python from July 9 to 22, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- Provide a foundation of Python scripting and its principles.
- Design and implement real-world inspired ML and DL algorithms applications (Image Processing with MLP).
- Boost your career prospects through innovative and independent learning.
- Project work with real-life problems (Handwritten optical image recognition and Exploratory analysis on COVID 19).
- 40 hrs of live instructor-led classes Lectures from IIT Roorkee,
- Hands-on from industry experts
- Technical talks from NVIDIA and INTEL
- Carrier guidance sessions from the experts
- Session on incubation and entrepreneurship
- 3 hrs of doubt clearing sessions on the weekend
- Access to learning material and video lectures
- Certificates by E&ICT Academy IIT Roorkee
- Introduction to packages in Python
- Numpy, Pandas, EDA
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regression
- Clustering, K-means
- NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- Image processing with MLP (Multi-layer perceptron)
- Projects and Assignments
No experience is required, but a fundamental knowledge of any programming language would be helpful.
Who can Attend?
All Undergraduates/ Postgraduates/ Working Professionals/ Faculty from Academic and Research Organizations are invited to apply.
The course fee is Rs. 8000/- (applicable for all) and Refund will be done in case of course cancellation only, within 20 working days. To register online for the training program, click here.
The last date to register is July 7, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9717524177
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Training Program on Disaster Response, Relief & Recovery in New Normal by NIDM, New Delhi [July 6-8]: Registrations Open.