Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat, is a public technical university established by the Parliament of India in 1961. It is one of 31 National Institutes of Technology in India recognized by the Government of India as an Institute of National Importance.
About the STTP
A 5-days STTP on ‘Trends in Mechanical Design and Development (ONLINE MODE)’ is being organized by the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat, India during 14-18 Dec 2020.
The aim of the program is to provide a platform in which participants get knowledge about the basics of Mechanical Design & its industrial applications. It will help to bridge the gap between theory and its real application in industry.
Topics to be Covered
- Fundamentals of Mechanical Design
- Design of Journal Bearings
- Design & Analysis of Mechanical Components
- Utility of Finite Element Method in Mechanical Design
- Vibration based Condition Monitoring of Industrial Machines
- Rolling Element Bearing Design and Analysis
- Failure Analysis in Design
- Innovations through Smart Material in Mechanical Design
- Industrial Design Process
- Industrial Case Studies
This program is interdisciplinary in nature, so faculty members, research scholars and PG students from all background of engineering, mathematics and basic sciences are eligible for this Short Term Training Program (STTP). Scientists/Industry persons who are working in the R&D organizations/ Industry can also attend this programme.
- Rs. 300/- for student
- Rs. 600/- for faculty
- Rs. 5000/- for person from industry
The non-refundable registration fees should be paid only by ONLINE TRANSFER in the account of:
“Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG”
A/C No: 0277101028663,
Bank: Canara Bank, Nanpura Br., Surat
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
- Last date of receipt of application: 10/12/2020
- Notification of confirmation (By Email): 10/12/2020
- Dr. Sandeep Soni
- Dr. Sumit Khare
- Dr. Rohit Tamrakar
For more details, click the link below.