The Computer Engineering Department, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Short-Term Training Program on Recent Trends in IoT from February 22 to 26, 2021.
The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is an institute of national importance, funded by the Government of India. This institute is spread over 100 hectares of land on the Surat-Dumas Road. The Institute is established in 1961 in the State of Gujarat as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges, became the National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 4th October 2002.
After this STTP, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the key features, architecture and framework of IoTs.
- Understand Recent trends in IoTs with their applications in industry.
- Design solutions for applications using IoTs.
- Develop better technological solutions to real-life case studies using IoTs.
- Learn various platforms and tools in the field of IoTs.
- Demonstrate and Hands-on various IoTs computing scenarios.
Who can Attend?
Faculty Members from recognized institutes, universities, research scholars, UG/ PG students and industry personnel working in the concerned/ allied discipline.
Eminent speakers from reputed industries and academia.
- Rs. 600/- per participant for faculty members from academic institutions in India.
- Rs. 300/- per participant for UG/ PG/ Ph.D. students.
- Rs. 5000/- per participant for Research Institutes and Industries personnel.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is February 10, 2021.
Ph: +91 261 2201592, 2201608, 2201771
For full notification, click the link below.