The Online STTP on Recent Emerging Trends in Wireless Communication using IoT by Department of Electronics and Communication Engg. , VJIT, Hyderabad from Dec 7-12, 2020.
About the Organiser
Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology is a college in Hyderabad, India, established in 1999 by A.P. Jithender Reddy and V. Purushottam Reddy. It is located on the way to Chilkur Balaji Temple from Mrugavani National Park.
About the Programme
Now a day’s wireless communication plays a vital role in all aspects of human being life. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the group of physical devices embedded with hardware and software. It is mainly useful to connect and exchange data between physical devices. By combining wireless communication with IoT, it is possible to connect and exchange the data with high speed and easy access.
The 5G standard is mainly concentrating in the areas such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and low-latency applications. There are more researches going on in the field of wireless communication using IoT. Now a day’s it is one of the recent emerging area in all disciplines of Engineering and Technology.
Objectives of STTP
The main objective of this training is to introduce
- Various wireless technology used in real time applications of human life.
- A variety of interconnection between wide ranges of physical devices.
- Compactness of systems, easy to access and more speed.
Outcome of STTP
After going through this training, the participant will be able to
- Understand the concept of various technologies used in wireless communication.
- Learn various ideas involved in IoT
- Learn the interconnecting wireless devices through IoT
- Do real time activities in wireless communication using IoT
Topics to be Covered
- Cellular Internet of Things
- IoT for Industry 4.0
- Advances in 5G communication
- An IoT protocol implementation on wireless sensor network
- Signal Processing and Machine Learning for IoT
- D2D and MM wave communication
- The Role of Communication Technology in IoT
- Security Issues and Challenges in IoT Routing
- Emerging technologies in wireless communication industry – Demystifying LoRa WAN
- Deciding communication strategies for IoT solutions
- Techniques to achieve 5G application requirements
- Evolutionary algorithm for the optimization of wireless networks
Who can Participate?
- The Faculty members of the AICTE approved Institutions, Research Scholars, PG Scholars, industry personnel and Faculty of host Institutions are also eligible to attend the Program.
- Maximum 100 participants may be allowed to attend online STTP on a first come first serve basis.
- E-certificate will be issued to those participants who have attended the Program with minimum 80% Attendance and scored minimum 60% marks in the Online Test which will be conducted at end of the Program.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
- There is no registration fee for participants as the STTP is sponsored by AICTE.
Dr. M. Vadivel
Professor & Coordinator,
Department of Electronics and Communication
Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology,
For more details, click the link below.