About the Organiser
Lendi Institute of Engineering & Technology (LIET) established in 2008, under the aegis of Sai Dhamam Educational Trust, is an affiliated college of the JNTU(K).
LIET aims to create a unique platform for elegant engineers competent enough to address the technological issues of society. LIET is an Autonomous institution offering Six UG Programs (B.Tech) viz.. ECE, EEE, CSE, CSSE, CSIT, MECH and Four M.Tech Programmes – accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade and NBA.
About the Programme
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is organizing a series of AICTE Sponsored Six Days Online Short Term Training Programme (STTP) titled “Machine Learning and Its Applications” in Two Phases.
The first phase of the STTP scheduled from 2nd Nov to 7th Nov 2020 essentially deals with a thorough analysis of different Machine Learning algorithms meticulously planned to provide a blended experience of Lectures (from all IIT/NIT Professors and Industry people only) and Hands-on use-case studies to all the participant researchers and faculty.
With the acquired insights of executable machine learning domain areas, the entire learning community of participants can critically evaluate the application of Deep learning algorithms in Phase 2 (DECEMBER 2020) of the STTP, which is totally being dealt with Hands-on industry use cases only.
- Introduction to Pattern Recognition (Supervised/Unsupervised/Semi-supervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning)
- Classifiers, Linear Regression/Logistic Regression, Linear Algebra
- Bayesian Decision Theory
- Guassian Mixture Models (GMM)
- Hidden Markov models (HMM)
- Different Machine Learning Algorithms
- Feature Extraction and Dimensionality Reduction Techniques
- Support vector machines
- Probability Learning, Graphical models
- Analytical learning
- Fuzzy Logic, Fuzzy C Means Clustering, K means Clustering.
- Python/MATLAB for Machine Learning
- Machine Learning for Communications
- Machine Learning for Biosignal/Image processing
- Machine Learning for NLP (Information Retrieval/ Sentiment Analysis
- AI & Machine Learning Applications for Visual Surveillance
All teachers, supporting technical and administrative staff in areas of technical education in AICTE approved institutions are eligible to participate.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
- Participants will be issued E-certificates for those who attended the program with a minimum 80% attendance & scored minimum 60% marks in the test and submitted a feedback form.
Oct 31, 2020
Phone: 9014945788, 9490708277, 9959672809
For more details, click the link below.