The Department of Applied Mathematics & Humanities, Sardar Vallbhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Short Term Training Program (STTP) on Fractional Calculus: Foundations to Frontiers from December 28 to January 1.
The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is an institute of national importance, funded by the Government of India. This institute is spread over 100 hectares of land on the Surat-Dumas Road. The Institute is established in 1961 in the State of Gujarat as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges, became the National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 4th October 2002.
The basic objective of this training program is to imbibe the theoretical foundation of this emerging subject and promote its application in Applied and Engineering sciences. The program also incorporates a deliberate focus on problem-solving skills. Further, the training program provides a forum in which the participants obtain information about the recent advances in this subject and its applications resulting in possible future collaboration.
- Special Functions of the Fractional Calculus, Gamma Function, Mittag-Leffler function.
- Fractional Derivatives and Integrals. Riemann Liouville and Other Approaches.
- Geometric and Physical Interpretation.
- Properties of Fractional Derivatives.
- Laplace Transforms, Fourier Transforms, Mellin Transform of Fractional Derivatives.
- Fractional Differential Equations.
- Existence and Uniqueness Theorem.
- Dependence of a Solution on Initial Conditions.
- The Laplace Transform Method.
- Standard Fractional Differential Equations.
- Sequential Fractional Differential Equations.
- Application of Fractional Calculus in different domains.
You might also be interested in Online STTP on Cyber Security & Penetration Testing by SVNIT Surat [Dec 28-Jan 1]: Register by Dec 21.
Who can Attend?
The training program is open to faculty members from any academic institutes (degree & diploma), research scholars, PG Students (M.Tech. and M.Sc.), and industry personnel.
The lectures in the course will be delivered by eminent personalities and experts in the area from reputed academic institutions and universities.
The registration fees for the program shall be Rs. 750/- for Faculty from academic institutions; Rs. 500/- for Research Scholars & UG/ PG students and Rs. 5000/- for Industry personnel.
The registration fee can be paid to the following account details: Account Holder Name: Director, SVNIT-CCE; SBI Account Number: 37030749143; Branch Name: SBI, SVRCET Branch; Bank IFSC: SBIN0003320.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is December 26, 2020.
A soft copy of the Passport photo, Valid ID proof, and payment proof needs to be submitted during the online registration process. Participants are advised to keep laptops for hands-on practice during the sessions. E-certificates will be sent to the participants by email after the successful completion of STTP.
Phone Number: 9904003868
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.