The Department of Computer Engineering, Sardar Vallbhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Short Term Training Program (STTP) on Cyber Security and Penetration Testing from December 28 to January 1, 2021.
The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is an institute of national importance, funded by the Government of India. This institute is spread over 100 hectares of land on the Surat-Dumas Road. The Institute is established in 1961 in the State of Gujarat as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges, became the National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 4th October 2002.
With the increase in usage of the Internet, there has been an exponential increase in cyber-attacks. Assessment of security in an organization has become the need of an era. The aim of this STTP is to promote research in cybersecurity and penetration testing, tools for network scanning, internet security techniques, data, and system security from cyberattacks, etc.
This online training program is aimed to discuss state-of-the-art research and development in Cyber Security and Penetration Testing.
The indicative pool of topics to be covered is as follows but are not limited to:
- Overview of cybersecurity, information security, and cryptographic algorithms.
- Software and Web security
- Penetration tools and techniques for mobile applications, memory, network, and web applications
- Security and Privacy Issues in Online Social Networks
- Cloud security
- Cyber laws and ethics.
Who can Attend?
Faculty Members from recognized institutes, universities, research scholars, UG/ PG students, and industry personnel working in the concerned/ allied discipline.
- Rs. 600/- per participant for faculty members from academic institutions in India.
- Rs. 300/- per participant for UG/ PG/ Ph.D. students.
- Rs. 5000/- per participant for Research Institutes and Industries personnel.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register for the course is December 21, 2020.
Ph. +91 261 2201592, 2201771, 2201588
For full notification, click the link below.