Registrations are open for Online STTP on Concepts of AI, ML & Deep Learning towards Research Applications by NIT Warangal on 30 November- 4 December 2021.
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Narrow Intelligence, Artificial General Intelligence, Artificial Super Intelligence, Challenges and opportunities in Artificial Intelligence based applications
- Machine Learning: Challenges and opportunities in Machine Learning.
- Regression, Classification, Clustering, Association.
- Deep Learning: Conventional Neural Networks, Recursive Neural Networks, Generative adversarial networks, Deep Natural language Processing.
- Python Programming: Python Flow Control, Python Functions, Python Files, Python Object & Class
- Softwares: Jupiter Notebooks, Anaconda, Tensorflow,CUDA.
- Packages: Pandas, Numpy, and Matplotlib.
- Python Advanced Topics:-Python Iterator, Python Generator, Python Closure, Python Decorators, Python Property
- ANN, Back Propogation,RNN,Types of RNN, Deep RNN and Bidirectional LSTM
- Real time Projects and Case studies will be discussed.
The programme is open to all Faculty/ Research Scholars/Industry Professionals/ MCA/ MBA /Degree/ Polytechnic and other eligible students can register the course.
- Eligible candidates may apply by filling the following google form with payment proof on or before 20th November 2021.
- Registration is Rs 500 for UG/PG/Research Scholars and Faculty, Rs 1000/- for Industry people.
At the end of FDP, participants will be able to
- Awareness of basic to advanced concepts of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep learning
- Hands on experience on AI, ML and algorithms and their contemporary real time applications
- Finding the scope of research in various areas of Engineering embedded by AI, ML and DL techniques
Dr. Raju Bhukya
Mobile: 9700553922, 8332969733
Click here to view the official notification of Online STTP on Concepts of AI, ML & Deep Learning towards Research Applications by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in:
- Online Course on Data Science and Agile Systems for Product Management by University of Maryland [4 Weeks]: Enroll Now!