Registrations are open for Online STC on Hands-on for Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning & Deep Learning by NIT Warangal on 22 Nov- 1 Dec 2021.
- Introduction: Getting Started, Keywords and Identifiers,Python Operators, Python Namespace, Python I/O and import, Statements & Comments, Python Variables, Python Datatypes, Python Type Conversion,
- Python Flow Control: Python if…else, Python for Loop, Python while LoopPython break and continue Python Pass
- Python Functions: Python Functions, Function Argument, Python RecursionAnonymous Function, Global, Local and Nonlocal, Python
Global Keyword, Python Modules, Python Package.
- Python Files: Python File Operation, Python Directory, Python ExceptionPython Exception Handling, Python User-defined Exception
- Python Object & Class:- Python OOP, Python Class, Python Inheritance, Python Operator Overloading.
- Python Advanced Topics:-PythonIterator, Python Generator, Python Closure, Python Decorators, Python Property, Python Reg Ex, Python Example. ANN, Back Propogation, RNN, Types of RNN, Deep RNN and Bidirectional LSTM.
- Softwares: Jupiter Notebooks, Anaconda, Tensorflow, CUDA.
- Packages: Pandas, Numpy, and Matplotlib.
- Artificial Learning: Artificial Narrow Intelligence, Artificial General Intelligence, Artificial super Intelligence, Challeges and opportunities in Artificial Intelligence.
- Machine Learning: Supervised, Un Supervised, ReinForcement learning. Challeges and opportunities in Macchine Learning.
- Supervised: Regression, Classification.
- Un- Supervised: Clustering, Association.
- Deep Learning: Conventional Neural Networks, Recursive Neural Networks, Generative adversarial networks, Deep Natural language Processing.
Upon the completion of the STC the participants/trainee can understand/Gain knowledge in solving the real world problems in AI, ML and DL.
The Programme is open to all Faculty/Research Scholars/ Industry Professionals M.Tech/MCA/MBA/Engineering/Degree Polytechnic and other eligible students can register the course.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration Deadline: 22nd November 2021.
- Registration fee:
Faculty: 1000 (Thousand only).
Industry Professionals: 2000 (Two Thousand only).
For Foreigner:- 50 USD.
Dr. Raju Bhukya, Assistant Professor,
Mobile: 9700553922, 8332969733.
Email: raju[at]nitw.ac.in., cce[at]nitw.ac.in.
Click here to view the official notification of Online STC on Hands-on for Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning & Deep Learning by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: