NIT Warangal is organising Online Short Term Course on Software Testing Tools on 16-23 July 2021. The last date of registration is 15 July.
About the Course
Software Testing is essential because we all commit mistakes. Some of those mistakes are extremely critical. We need to check everything and anything we produce because things can always go wrong – humans make mistakes all the time. As we can observe the mistakes, hence we all need to verify our own work.
However, some mistakes come from bad assumptions and blind spots, so we might make the same mistakes when we verify our own work as we made when we did it. Hence, we may not notice the flaws in what we have done. Ideally, we do a manual testing, but as time evolved and new techniques have been discovered, so we have different software testing techniques with their automated tools. This course is to train the participants with such advanced topics.
- The objective of the STC is to introduce fundamentals of Software Testing.
- The program would help the participants to understand the key concepts behind Software Testing.
- The program will be more practical than theory.
- The objective of the STC is to demonstrate open source software testing tools and make all participants to use them.
- Several applications and research topics also will be discussed. So that interested participants can use them in their work.
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Black-box and White-box Testing
- Static and Dynamic analyses
- Bounded Model Checking
- Introduction to Assembly Code (LLVM)
- Dynamic Symbolic Execution
- Dynamic Symbolic Execution with Pruning
- Mutation Testing
Who can attend?
Faculty members, Industrial practitioner, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students in Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology, who have an aptitude to work in the areas of Software Engineering broadly.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows , Research Scholars, PG students, UG students- Rs. 500 /- & Industry participants- Rs. 1000/-
- Last date of registration is 15 July.
Dr. Sangharatna Godboley,
Click here to view the official notification of Online Short Term Course on Software Testing Tools by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in:
- 10 Top Trending Online Courses for Science, Engineering & Management Students: Enroll Now
- Online FDP on Precision Health Technology by NIT Jamshedpur [July 12-16]: Register by July 5