Registrations are invited for Online Short Term Course on Python for Scientific Computing by NIT Warangal on 12-16 July 2021. The last date of registration is 10 July 2021.
About the Course
This FDP on Python for Scientific Computing aimed at imparting knowledge and training on the fundamentals of python with different aspects and applications to different fields of science and engineering. The objective of the course are as follows:
- The program will positively impact the perceived ability to understand programming constructs in python.
- Participants will be able to demonstrate knowledge of python concepts to solve real world problems.
- Introduction to Python
- Installation, Python Editors
- Variables, Objects, Operators, Primitive Data Types
- Compound Data types: List, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries
- Conditional Statements
- Loops: for, while, do while
- Functions, Building your own functions
- Numpy: Multi-dimensional Arrays
- Matplotlib: 2D and 3D plotting in python
- Regular Expressions
- Scipy: Scientific library for python
- Pandas: Providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structure
- SymPy: Symbolic mathematics and computer algebra.
- NetworkX: Library for analyzing complex networks.
- scikit-image: Collection of algorithms for image processing.
- scikit-learn is a collection of algorithms and tools for machine learning
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who have an aptitude to work in the areas of data sciences and machine learning.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Eligible candidates may apply on or before 10th July, 2021
- Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students: Rs. 500 /- & Industry participants: Rs. 1000 /-
Dr. Balaprakasa Rao Killi,
Dr. Venkateswara Rao Kagita
Click here to view the official notification of Online Short Term Course on Python for Scientific Computing by NIT Warangal.
You can also be interested in:
- Online Course on Software-Defined Networks & its Applications by IIT Bhubaneswar [June 22-July 2]: Register by June 15
- Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2021 [Grants Upto Rs. 16 L + Stipend Rs. 25k/Month]: Apply by June 30