Registrations are invited for Online Short-term Course on Data Science & Machine Learning on 6-10 December 2021. The last date of registration is 4 December.
This Short Term Course (STC) aims to update knowledge on the current trends and future aspects of Data Science and Machine Learning (DSML).
- To upgrade the conceptual and Technical Skills of the Faculty and students in Data science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- To explore the research opportunities in DS, ML & DL.
- Research oriented problem solving in DS & ML using software tools like Python.
- Recent trends of Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Python Basics for the implementation of Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms
- Machine learning: Supervised learning and Unsupervised Learning algorithms.
- Deep Learning techniques like Single and Multilayer Perceptron, LSTM, Simple and Multiple linear regression, NN, CNN, RNN.
- Heurastic and Meta-Heurastic optimization techniques in ML and DL.
- Data Science and Regression algorithms and techniques.
- Research challenges and opportunities in DS, ML & DL.
The Program is open to all Students, Research Scholars, Faculty members Industry Professionals.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration Deadline: 04 Dec 2021.
At the end of STC, participants will be able to
- Understand Conceptual and Implementation knowledge in DS, ML & DL
- Faculty & Research scholars can identify research problems that help to implement real world applications using DS & ML.
Click here to view the official notification of Online Short-term Course on Data Science & Machine Learning by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: