COVID-19 has forced companies to tilt towards remote work culture. As businesses explore operation models that are cost-efficient and adaptable with social distancing guidelines, Work from Home (WFH) which has so far remained neglected with exceptions of a few corporations, is gaining acceptance and may become a permanent characteristic of the future of Indian industry.
Given that the industry is yet working its way around framework for WFH preparedness, managers/team leads are faced with another challenge that calls for immediate attention: How to effectively manage remote employees and drive them towards high performance?
FICCI online session on ‘Remote Leadership for Business Success During COVID-19’ takes a cue from this context and shall guide participants over techniques/points to remember for successfully managing long-distance teams.
Who can attend?
- Industry-Proprietors, Managers, Team Leads/Department Heads, GST/Finance/Account Officials from across sectors
- Subject Matter Experts and Academic Stakeholders
- Interested one can register via this page.
- There is no fee for the session, prior registration is necessary
- Shifa Joshi, HR Consultant
- CS Sanjay Malhotra, Practicing Company Secretary
Punjab, Haryana & HP Regional Advisory Council
For more details, click here.