The Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur is organizing an Online Seminar on Current & Future Scope of Entrepreneurship in Chemical Engineering on January 30, 2021.
The institute came into existence on August 7, 1986, as Regional Engineering College Hamirpur in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India. It was a joint enterprise of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. On June 26, 2002, the institute was awarded the status of the deemed university and upgraded into a National Institute of Technology.
- The Seminar is an opportunity to get interacted with the expert in the relevant field.
- The events will assist in exploring ideas and related information towards research and entrepreneurship. Moreover, the participants will receive all the important and useful information related to some specific topics, which they can apply for their future improvement in their working field.
- The main objective of this Seminar is to provide industrial and research exposure related to the field of chemical engineering to all the participants.
- This Seminar will be useful to the UG/ PG students from their future prospective. Also, the Seminar will cover some of the important aspects and challenges faced by a beginner as an entrepreneur during his/ her journey along with the solution to these challenges to overcome.
- Further, this Seminar will be an opportunity for all the participants to get new ideas and all the industrial
- the requirement to set-up a small and large scale business along with all the possible industrial and research opportunities in all the related fields of chemical engineering.
Who can Attend?
Faculty from engineering institutes, universities, research scholars, UG/ PG students, and other educational institutes and employees of the industries. The Number of participants is limited for this webinar. The Application will be accepted on a first-cum-first-serve basis.
- Participants from Academia/ R&D Labs: Rs. 500
- Students: Rs. 200
- Participants from Industries: Rs. 1000
The registration fees can be paid via SBI Collect.
To register for the seminar, click here. The last date to register is January 27, 2021.
E-Certificate will be issued to the participants after the successful submitting the feedback form on the completion of the webinar.
Dr. Rahul Saha
Department of Chemical Engineering
For full notification, click the link below.