The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Assam University, Silchar in Technical Collaboration with IEEE Computational Intelligence Society, Kolkata is organizing an International Seminar on Intelligent Computing from September 12, 2020.
Assam University is a teaching-cum-affiliating Central University in Silchar, Assam, India. The Governor of Assam is the Chief Rector, Gulzar is the Chancellor and the President of India is acting as the Visitor of the University. It has been accredited ‘B+’ grade by NAAC.
- Randomization Based Deep and Shallow Learning Methods for Classification.
- Difficulties in the Design of Evolutionary many-objective Optimization Algorithms and Their Performance Comparison.
- Intelligent analysis of brain images.
- Professor Ponnuthurai Nagaratnam Suganthan Fellow, IEEE Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Professor Hisao Ishibuchi Fellow, IEEE Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech), China.
- Professor Sushmita Mitra Fellow, IEEE Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India.
- For Indian participants: Rs. 100 + 18% GST
- For foreign participants: USD 50 +18% GST
The registration fee can be transferred to the following account details: A/C: 20050110035450; IFSC: UCBA0002005; A/C Holder: Assam University Project A/C II; Bank: UCO Bank; Branch: Assam University, Silchar.
To register online for the seminar online, click here. The last date to register is September 5, 2020.
Dr. Somnath Mukhopadhyay,
Phone Number: +91 9475413463
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Webinar on Automation: Robotic Process Automation and AI by IBM [Aug 28, 12:30 PM]: Registration Open.