Registrations are invited for Online Saksham Quiz at MyGov from 15 January to 14 February. Online registrations are open on the official website.
Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Govt. of India, is committed to oil conservation & energy conservation a National Movement.
PCRA targets to promote Green & Clean Energy and conservation of fuel with online quiz conducted by MyGov.in. The theme of the quiz is “Green & Clean Energy / हरितऔरस्वच्छऊर्जा”
Before attempting the quiz participants are advised to go through PCRA’s videos on our YouTube channel PCRA India.
Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens. Participants from all age groups will be allowed to contest the quiz.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 120 seconds. (Every Day)
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers by MyGov
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz
Interested candidates can register via this page.
- There will be One (1) winner for each day.
- The winner for each day will be announced after 14 February 2022.
You may also be interested in: