To cultivate the practice of systematic planning and implementation of research, CIT-TLC through “Research Scholars Empowerment Programme (RSEP)” has initiated a series of programmes to enhance the competency of research scholars’. The objective of RSEP is to support research scholars in pursuing cutting-edge research and come out with excellent publications.
As the fifth series of RSEP, RSEP- V aims to familiarize the researchers with Mathematical Modeling using MatLab, Academic Writing, Reference Management Tools, Access to e-resources and Research Data Management.
- Mathematical Modeling using MatLab
- Academic Writing and Originality in Research
- Reference Management and Application of Tools
- Access to e-resources and Research Data Management
- Publication Ethics
Full-time and Part-time PhD. Research Scholars from Higher Learning Institutions.
- Interested candidates can register here.
- Course fee is Rs.200/-. Participants can pay the registration fee through RTGS/NEFT.
- Maximum number of participants is limited to 100 on first come first serve basis
- All the instructions will be communicated to participants through e-mail on or before 05:00 PM of 24 November, 2020
- Attendance for all sessions is compulsory
- Participants who can commit to attend all sessions only need to apply for this program
- E-Certificate will be provided to those who attend all the sessions