About the Organisation
Foundation for Equity in Development and Education (FEDE) is a Not for Profit initiative built for creating an effective platform for Education and Social Development by realistic approach and international knowledge collaboration in the interdisciplinary aspects.
About the Internship
FEDE is providing an excellent opportunity for young learners in the form of RESEARCH INTERNSHIP to expose them into a productive research phase for a shorter period of time in order to make them gain dimensional knowledge and skills including the theoretical & analytical skills, to better play the role of research associate in their career. These skills they gain through research internship have been eventually helping them in finding a better career and to prepare them for competitive higher education within the country and overseas. Our online internship programme will have almost all the essence of our regular internship.
The online research internship programme provides an opportunity for young learners a clear starting path for becoming an effective and competitive researcher. The programme exposes the students to a virtual research intern who has all the eligible skills for performing the role of research associate or research scholar and learns basics of all possible skills required for the role excluding the practical skills. We invite people to get involved by dedicating their time, talents and creative skills to the cause of forming a scholarly research career.
- Well narrated modules for effective follow-up
- Learning forums for understanding various research methodologies.
- Robustness in developing a competitive budding researcher
- Rigorous training on research methodology
- Task-based intern skill development
- Dimensional focus on intern progress
- Multi-level evaluation and certification
- Publish a paper on our website or blog
- Category 1: 2nd & 3rd Year Graduation students of Humanities, Social Science, Management & Law streams preferably.
- Category 2: 1st & 2nd Year Post Graduation students of Humanities, Social Science & Management streams preferably.
Structure of the Internship
The internship varies from session to non-session time. The duration of the internship is flexible but is normally Eight weeks project-oriented research plan.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.