The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, NITK Surathkal invites applications for the VRITIKA (Training and Skill Internship) program 2021.
‘VRITIKA’ is the call for initiation and practice in science through a Training and Skill Internship. This program aims to provide opportunities to promising PG students from universities and colleges to get exposure and hands-on research skill development experience. These internships will primarily be facilitated by organizations/ institutions/ laboratories of national importance such as IITs, IISc, IISERs, NITs, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, etc.
NITK Surathkal is a premier Institute engaged in imparting quality technological education and providing support to research and development activities. NITK is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament. NITK has carved a niche for itself among the best technical institutes in India. NITK offers 9 UG, 26 PG programs, and Ph.D. programs.
Power Electronic Applications in Electric Vehicles and Wireless Power Transfer System.
- You will get a chance to learn and enhance your skills in power electronics (including analytical design, simulation, algorithm development and control, technical writing, etc.).
- This program would facilitate the young talent to choose a career path in Science and Technology, at a later stage.
- Certificate (Signed by NITK authorities) will be provided to all the interns after the successful completion of the internship.
Who can Apply?
- Regular PG level (M.Tech/ M.E./ M.S) students pursuing their degree from universities/institutions within India (primarily from universities, colleges, private academic institutions).
- Specialization – Power Electronics/ Electrical Drives/ Power and Industrial Drives/ Power Systems and related domains.
- Demonstrate strong research and analytical skills in previous professional and academic work.
- NITK students are not encouraged to apply for the Research Internship program.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. Candidates are requested to take the print out the filled Google form (received in your registered email) and sign at the bottom of all pages and E-mail the scanned copy of the signed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date to apply is July 16, 2021. The List of shortlisted students for the written test/ interview shall be announced on or before 22nd July 2021. The registered candidates shall be shortlisted for a written test or interview or both based upon the eligibility criteria and academic performance/ GATE score. The shortlisted candidates shall be selected for the research internship program based on the performance in written test/ interview.
You might also be interested in:
- Online Internship Opportunity 2021 at Competition Commission of India (CCI) [For Aug 2021; 15 Positions]: Apply by July 7
- Internship Opportunity (Coordination) at UNDP, Dehradun [3 Months]: Apply by July 11