Registrations are invited for Online Quiz on Poshan 2.0 by Govt of India from 1st to 30th September 2021. The last date of registration is 30 September.
About the Quiz
POSHAN Abhiyaan (National Nutrition Mission) – PM’s Overarching Scheme for Holistic Nourishment was launched on 8th March, 2018. This programme strives to reduce the level of stunting, under-nutrition, low birth weight in children and anemia in adolescent girls, pregnant women, lactating mothers as well as children.
“Rashtriya Poshan Maah” is being celebrated during the month of September 2021 to further accelerate various activities under POSHAN Abhiyaan and to create a “Jan Aandolan” in the process by adhering to COVID-19 protocols. For this, Ministry of Education and MyGov are conducting a Poshan 2.0 Quiz to spread information and awareness regarding Food and Nutrition, healthy eating practices, balanced diet, importance of handwashing etc.
Terms & Conditions
- Duration of the quiz will be 5 minutes (300 seconds), during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
- Certificates will be issued to all the participants.
- There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer. Participants can view their score after the last date of the quiz.
- All school children are eligible to participate.
- An individual can participate only once in the quiz.
- The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”.
- Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
- The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
- Employees, directly or indirectly, connected with organizing the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
You may also be interested in: