Registrations are open for Online Quiz on PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana by MyGov from 14 April to 28 April.
About the Quiz
The Government under the leadership of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is committed to the ideals of “Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas, Sabka Prayaas” to build an Aatmanirbhar Bharat. The Government has been working to ensure basic necessities to all citizens of the country through various programmes and schemes for the holistic welfare of the poor and marginalised sections of society.
These are aimed at serving the last person at the bottom of the pyramid. In the last eight years, there has been an exponential leap in ensuring last-mile delivery to the poorest sections of society. Whether it be in the unprecedented number of houses built (PM Awas Yojana), water connections given (Jal Jeevan Mission), bank accounts (Jan Dhan), direct benefit transfer to farmers (PM KISAN) or free gas connections (Ujjwala), there has been a perceptible improvement in the livelihoods of the poor.
This quiz will be fittingly launched on the birth anniversary of Bharat Ratna Dr Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar on 14th April 2022. Babasaheb Ambedkar is an icon of social justice and empowerment, and the Government has been following his footsteps in serving the poor, marginalised and vulnerable sections of society.
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Every week, a maximum of 1,000 top scoring participants will be selected as winners. Rs. 2,000/- will be given to each of the selected winners
- Winners will be selected on the basis of the highest number of correct answers given. In case, the number of participants scoring highest marks exceed 1,000 then the remaining winners will be selected on the basis of time taken to complete the quiz
Click here to view the official notification of Online Quiz on PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana by MyGov.
You may also be interested in:
- National Online Quiz on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 by MyGov [April 16- May 15]: Register Now