Govt of India is organising Online Quiz on Labour Codes from 21 August to 4 October 2021. Interested can play the quiz on MyGov.
About the Quiz
Labour Codes have given a big boost to Sabka Sath, Sabka Vikas with Sabka Vishwas, the mantra given by PM Shri Narendra Modi. The Labour Codes have established transparent, answerable and simple mechanism reducing to one registration, one license and one return for all codes.
To commemorate 75 Years of India’s Independence and as a part of the ongoing ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, Ministry of Labour and Employment is conducting a quiz on the Labour codes. Inviting all citizens to come forward and participate.
The quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India in collaboration with the MyGov platform.
- This is a timed quiz with 5 questions to be answered in 120 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
At the National level-
- 1st Prize- 30000
- 2nd Prize- 20000
- 3rd Prize- 10000
- Appreciation certificate to 1st, 2nd and 3rd
At the State Level-
- 1st Prize- 10000
- 2nd Prize- 5000
You may also be interested in: