Registrations are open for Online Quiz on India’s Freedom Struggle by MyGov Goa from 6 Oct to 6 Nov 2021. Online registrations are open on the official website.
About the Quiz
India is celebrating its 75 years of Independence as Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. The Department of Information Technology, Government of Goa is inviting citizens to participate in the Quiz on India’s Freedom Struggle by MyGov Goa, to celebrate the spirit of India’s independence and remember the sacrifices of various freedom fighters.
Take the Online Quiz and Test your Knowledge of India’s Freedom Struggle.
Interested candidates can log in here to play.
Terms & Conditions
- The Quiz on India’s Freedom Struggle by MyGov Goa is being organized by the Department of Information Technology, Government of Goa. The duration of the entire quiz will be 60 seconds, during which a maximum of 5 questions can be answered.
- There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- The quiz is open to all citizens of India.
- One individual can participate only once in the quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address, and mobile number. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used solely for the purpose of the Quiz
- Once submitted, an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- Each participant of the quiz shall be rewarded with an e-certificate.
- Participants can view their score after the last date of the quiz.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
- The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”.
You may also be interested in: