Registrations are open for Online Quiz on Divyangjan Sashaktikaran- Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz from 5 September to 31 October 2021.
About the Quiz
The Quiz is being organized by Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of India in collaboration with MyGov. Government of India and Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities relentlessly working for the empowerment Divyangjan through its various schemes & programmes. Some of them are-
- ADIP scheme for providing assistance to divyangjan to enhance their mobility.
- AIC scheme to make India accessible for Divyangjan
- Scholarship Scheme to promote Divyangjan’s education from pre matric to Doctorate level.
- UDID scheme to create a National Database for PwDs.
- Creating Barrier-free environment in public buildings and places
- Skill Development for the empowering of Divyangjan to enhance the employability of Divyangjan.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Questions contained within the quiz will be based on various schemes of DEPwD.
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MyGov platform and DEPwD to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details, announcement of winners, and disbursement of awards.
- Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered.
- The organisers reserve the rights to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard entries, if such instances or participation is considered to be detrimental to the competition, or Additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
- Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the abovementioned terms and conditions.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
Top fifty divyang participants will be gifted t-Shirts with the logo of the Department and the department will take the bytes of all those top fifty divyang participants and promote to social media.
Click here to view the official notification of Online Quiz on Divyangjan Sashaktikaran- Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz by MyGov.
You may also be interested in:
- Online Quiz on Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana by MyGov [Sep 5-Oct 5]: Register by Oct 5
- Logo and Slogan/Tagline Contest for International Year of Millets 2023 by MyGov [Prizes Upto Rs. 1.70 L]: Submit by Sep 17