Registrations are open for Online Quiz on Cyber Security Awareness 2021. The last date of registration is 31 October.
October is celebrated as Cyber Security Awareness Month (CSAM) globally. The theme for this year is ‘Do Your Part’ #BeCyberSmart.
In order to bring attention to Cyber Security and as a concentrated effort to stay safe and secure online, CSAM is celebrated all over the world. It is an initiative to put conscious efforts towards ensuring better cyber security hygiene and incorporate stronger security measures. It is a collective responsibility of the Govt., organizations, employees, consumers, and citizens alike to Do Your Part and #BeCyberSmart.
The objective of this quiz is to spread awareness around Cyber Security Best Practices among citizens who access online services and must impart basic security hygiene to keep using Digital services securely and stay safe online.
Interested candidates can register and play the quiz via this page.
- Start Date & Time: 21 October 2021, 2:00 pm
- End Date & Time: 31 October 2021, 11:59 pm
- The quiz is available in bilingual format i.e., English and Hindi.
- Maximum duration of the Quiz will be 4 minutes (240 seconds).
- It is a time bound quiz, so make haste while the clock ticks.
- One participant can participate only once.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Top 5 players with the highest scores will win.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- 5 Winners will be declared who will get Rs.2000/- each and a Winner’s certificate from DSCI.
- Everyone who participates will receive a Certificate of Participation.
You may also be interested in: