The Online Quiz on Current Affairs & General Knowledge 2021 is organized by Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is a premier national professional body in India under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India with the objective of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of company secretaries in India.
Eligibility for Quiz
Students pursuing 11th Class / Pursuing 12th Class / Passed 12th Class/ pursuing Graduation / Pursuing Post Graduation of any stream are eligible to participate in the quiz.
Upper Age limit : 25 years (as on 31.08.2021)
- The Quiz will be conducted in three Rounds.
- Existing Students of CS Course are not eligible to participate in the competition
- Employees of ICSI and their wards and spouse are not eligible to participate in the competition
- No Participation Fee
- The Online Quiz Competition shall be in MCQ Pattern.
- Students can participate in the Quiz through Mobiles, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops which have internet connectivity. Scheduling of batches can be done for conducting of quiz, based on total participants registered.
- Syllabus for Competition : General Knowledge and current affairs, Basic Knowledge about ICSI and CS Course
Format of the Quiz
The participants who register for the competition through the online mode shall ONLY be eligible to participate in the Preliminary Round of the competition. Intimation to all the participating students will be sent through email and SMS.
Cash Awards to the Winners
The All India Rank List and State-wise / Union Territory-wise Rank List will be prepared on the basis of performance in the final round of the competition.
In case of Tie in the process of selecting top three students in final round, the same shall be decided through draw of lots / random selection methods as may be decided by the Institute. Based on the same, the Cash Awards will be given to the top performers as per the table given below:
- First Prize: Cash Award of Rs.50,000/- + Commendation Certificate (to one student only)
- Second Prize: Cash Award of Rs.25,000/- + Commendation Certificate (to one student only)
- Third Prize: Cash Award of Rs.10,000/- + Commendation Certificate (to one student only)
- Special Appreciation Award: Cash Award of Rs.5,000/- + Commendation Certificate (To One Topper of each State and Union Territory of India)
- Consolation Prizes: Cash Award of Rs.1,000/- + Commendation Certificate (To 10 students)
Mode of transferring the award money to winners will be as decided by ICSI.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the quiz through this link.
- Public Announcement of Online Quiz: 18th June 2021
- Commencement of Online Registration: 01st July 2021 at 10.00 am
- Last date for Online Registration: 31st August 2021 at 5.00 pm.
- Preliminary Round: 17th September, 2021
- Semi-Final Round: 08th October, 2021
- Final Round: 29th October , 2021
For any query, contact Help Desk Number 9513765358 or write to ICSI_GKQuiz@icsi.edu