Registrations are open for Online Quiz on Bharat Ki Jal Dharohar by My Gov from 25 Dec to 25 Jan. The last date of registration is 25 January 2022.
About the Quiz
As Rivers are the lifeline of India, if we look at our demographic map we have quite a good network of river system. Some relatively larger rivers and their subordinates do wonders for India. Being an agriculture-dependent nation, rivers play a very important part in irrigation as well as flow of river makes the land fertile.
Rivers are one of the largest source of electricity for nation, via hydropower projects. Rivers are regarded as holy and they have some emotional and spiritual connect with people. In view of the importance of the rivers of India, Ministry of Jal Shakti is proposed to organize event on the Topic rivers of India, its tributaries, Dams built on the rivers, rivers interlinking projects etc.
This quiz is organized by Ministry of Jal Shakti, in the “Rivers of India” festival. The quiz is open from 25th December, 2021 to 25th January, 2022.
Terms & Conditions
- The questions will be broadly based on different aspects of rivers of India like river tributaries, interlinking river projects, river distributaries, dams on the rivers, water conservation.
- The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes (300 seconds), in which they have to answer 10 questions.
- You will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of quiz.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- The top 5 winners will be decided by the shortest time taken to complete the quiz with all correct answers.
Interested candidates can play online via this page.
A digital participation certificate will be provided by the MyGov portal and Ministry will provide Rs 10,000/- each to the top 5 winners selected.
You may also be interested in: