Registrations are open for Online Quiz on Awareness Campaign on Dyslexia by MyGov on 24 Oct- 23 Nov 2021. Online registrations are open on the official website.
Dyslexia is one of the most common language-based learning disabilities. This quiz is an ingenious initiative by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Education for the purpose of creating awareness regarding Dyslexia all across the country. It is aimed to engage citizens to learn more about dyslexia, create awareness about Dyslexia, and address dyslexia hesitancy among general people by making efforts to spotlight a range of dyslexic needs, struggles, and signs by raising awareness. It provides an opportunity for the participants to assess their awareness about dyslexia, learn new facts about it and at the same time, win exciting prizes!
The quiz will be on the theme Awareness campaign on Dyslexia. The aim of the quiz is to provide the participants with necessary information regarding dyslexia in a more approachable and fun way, through a quiz format.
The Quiz contains multiple choice questions regarding dyslexia, addressing myths and general information around dyslexia. The overall objective of the Quiz is to generate awareness about DYSLEXIA.
Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- The Quiz is being organized by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Education for the purpose of creating awareness regarding Dyslexia all across the country.
- Number of questions per quiz and duration of the quiz is 10 Questions and 300 Seconds respectively.
- One participant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- Participants from all age groups will be allowed to contest in the quiz.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained regarding the same.
- By entering the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the Start quiz button.
- Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Cash prizes to top 13 Winners at National Level
- Cash prizes of Rs.5000 to top 3 winners at national level
- Consolation prizes of Rs.1000 to next 10 winners
Click here to view the official notification of Online Quiz on Awareness Campaign on Dyslexia by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: