Registrations are open for Online Quiz Competition on Consumer Empowerment by MyGov on 14 Mar- 13 April 2022. The last date of registration is 13 April.
Department of Consumer Affairs (DoCA), Government of India, has been taking various initiatives for the protection and promotion of consumer rights in the country.
The Department is celebrating the week from 14th March, 2022 to 20th March, 2022 as “Consumer Empowerment Week” to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive India and the glorious history of its people, culture and achievements as a part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. The celebrations coincide with the World Consumer Rights Day, which falls on 15th March.
Department of Consumer Affairs and MyGov (collectively called “oragnisers”), bring to you a quiz competition on consumer rights and initiatives undertaken by the Department. Make an effort to test your awareness of consumer rights and initiatives undertaken by Department of Consumer Affairs.
The competition is open only to citizens of India.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 600 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
Winners will be given a certificate and prizes as under:
- First prize (one): Rs 10,000/
- Second prize (one): Rs 7,000/-
- Third prize (one): Rs 5,000/-
Click here to view the official notification of Online Quiz Competition on Consumer Empowerment by MyGov.
You may also be interested in:
- India Water Pitch-Pilot-Scale Start-up Challenge Under AMRUT 2.0 by MyGov [Cash Prize of Rs. 20 L]: Submit by May 11