About the Society
The History and Political Science (HPS) Society is one of the registered society of SRCC and was formed to explore the resplendent intriguing history of India.
The objective of HPS society is to foster social and intellectual activity among the students and in particular to develop an interest in the knowledge and study of history and political science and national and international politics. The HPS has separate cells for UPSC, MUN and Cultural Enrichment.
About the Competition
The History and Political Science Society of Shri Ram College of commerce being the registered society of the College are introducing the Policy Framing competition which enriches the knowledge of the participants to know about the Present challenges that are been faced by the Government Officials in India in Framing the Public Policy.
The participants can frame the policy from the Central Government point of view and the State Government point of view. This competition holds the participants from all over the INDIA.
Round 1: The Past (07.02.2019)
- Participants will be required to submit a proper PDF format of 2 to 5 pages based on the
chosen given to them.
- Our team in collaboration with ministries will scrutiny the applications and those members will proceed to the second round of the competition.
- In the first round, policy framing will be done on past issues and will be judged upon the geopolitical and economic aspects of that period.
Round 2: The Future (11.02.2019)
- Participants will be given an economic and political situation in which they have to come up with a proper policy framing.
- Students will be judged on all aspects including economic, political and social aspects.
- Both rounds will be online.
- People will receive questions 4 hours prior to email.
- Submission of policy framed in no pre-defined format is not accepted.
- Round 1 is the elimination round
- Round 2 will be the final round.
How to apply
- Visit The History and Political Science Society Website and can click the Registration link of the Policy Framing to proceed further.
- The registration fee for participating in The Policy Framing competition is Rs. 75. It is an online competition.
- Exciting cash prizes are to be given to winners.
E – Certificates for all the Participants and exciting cash prize Rewards.
NAREN.S, The President – History and Political Science Society,
Shri Ram College of Commerce.
Mobile: 99526 00803
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration, visit the following link.