The Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi is organizing an Online Employability Enhancement Program on VLSI ReVisited: From Analog to Digital from July 20 to August 14, 2020.
The program will help the participants to Design an operational amplifier using CMOS and design low power high -speed digital circuits and memory.
IIIT Delhi was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
- 4 Weeks (July 20 – Aug. 14)
- 60 Online Teaching Hours
- 60 Take-home Assignment Hours
- Hands-on Sessions every week
- Experts with over 5-40 years of experience
- 1-Month free access to recorded lectures
- In-depth understanding of Current Mirrors and their important role.
- Ability to Design an Operational Amplifier to fulfill the given specifications.
- Ability to choose the design style to meet Power-Performance-Area (PPA) specifications.
- Ability to design low power and high-speed digital circuits.
- Ability to evaluate Memory Circuits.
- In-depth understanding of superscalar architectures and ISA.
- Introduction to Gem5 simulator.
- Evaluation of hardware and software optimization techniques using Gem5.
- Complete end-to-end image processing.
- C++ to Verilog via HLS.
- Differential Amplifiers
- Current Mirrors
- Basic Amplifier and Frequency response
- Basic of MOS Transistors
- VLSI Technology
- Logical Effort
- Introduction to Computer Architecture
- AXI Protocol
- Image Processing
- High-Level Synthesis
- For Students: INR 3500 + GST
- For Faculty Members: INR 6000 + GST
- For Industry Personnel: INR 12000 + GST
To register online for the program, click here.
The last date for early bird registration is June 30, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-11-26907400/ 7404
For further details, click here.