The School of Management and Labour Studies, Centre for Social Entrepreneurship, TISS, Mumbai is organizing a 6 months Online Program in Social Entrepreneurship.
In this Online Programme in Social Entrepreneurship where participants from different disciplines and various sectors would learn about social entrepreneurship and be sensitized to consider the consequences of their decisions on the social and environmental concerns. The program will address issues such as inclusive growth, social security, and carbon footprint to create a lasting impact on the decision dynamics of social entrepreneurs and professional managers
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and was awarded the ‘Deemed to be University status in 1964. TISS is fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and operates from its main campus in Mumbai, and the off-campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad.
The participants would learn the basics of addressing the pressing issues entrepreneurially while building a sustainable business. Briefly, the participants will benefit by –
- Learning the basics of Social Entrepreneurship
- Learning the basics of venture creation
- Learning the key tools of managing a business
- A platform where participants will learn from each other, and,
- By co-creating an ecosystem of support to sustainable social venture creation process which will have a lasting social and environmental impact
The program has been divided into four modules with four courses shall be offered in each Module. Each Course is further divided into 10 sessions. It is expected that the students will engage for 2 hrs per session. The last Module – Module IV will be exclusively for fieldwork.
- Online Learning Process Focus – self and group learning with problem-solving, case studies, lectures, reflective and participative discussions
- Field-Based Learning
- Process Focus – experiences from the practitioners; self, reflective and participative discussions
- Specific teaching methods would depend on the types of courses and the teaching strategy fit designed by the respective faculty.
INR 50,000/- to be paid in a single installment before the commencement of the program.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is June 20, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.