The Mechanical Engineering Department, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Training Program on Multiple Attribute Decision Making & Its Industrial Applications from November 2 to 6, 2020.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) was established in 1961 as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges for imparting technical education.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, the Central Government on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared the Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology (SVREC), Surat to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat with the status of “Deemed University” with effect from 4th December 2002.
The proposed STTP is an interdisciplinary program and the main objective of this program is to cover the theoretical and practical approach of decision making arising in real-world problems of different fields.
The aim of this program is to bring together researchers of different fields and enhance their knowledge in the field of multiple attribute decision making and to prepare the participants in making the wise decisions in complex and conflicting situations.
- Introduction to Multiple Attribute Decision Making (MADM) and its Importance.
- Fuzzy concept in MADM, Type II Fuzzy MADM, Intuitionistic fuzzy sets, Neutrosophic Set, Pythagorean fuzzy Set, and Orthopair fuzzy Set, Hybrid MADM, Subjective Weighting AHP, ANP, BWM, COPRAS, etc.
- Evaluating Method ISM, DEMATEL, etc.
- Objective Weighting Methods like TOPSIS, VIKOR, MOORA, WASPAS, SWARA, etc.,
- Outranking Methods like ELECTRE, PROMETHEE, ARAS, etc. and their Industrial Applications.
- Decision Making in Machining, Sustainable Manufacturing, Sustainable Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma, Reverse Logistics, etc.
Who can Attend?
The training program is open to faculty members of various departments of AICTE approved engineering institutes, universities, PG and Ph.D. research scholars, and industry personnel.
Eminent speakers from various prestigious institutions like IITs, NITs, research organizations.
The registration fees for the program shall is Rs. 600/- for faculty from academic institutions; Rs. 300/- for PG students and full-time Ph.D. research scholars and Rs. 5000/- for Industry personnel and practicing engineers.
The non-refundable registration fees should be paid only by online transfer in account of: “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663, Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat, IFSC: CNRB0000277.
To download the registration form, click here. A scanned copy of the institute ID card along with proof of payment of registration fee must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date to register is October 26, 2020.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Current Trends in Biomedical Signal & Image Processing by IIT Indore [Oct 20-22]: Register by Oct 18.