An intensive two-week online certification program is being organized jointly by PDPM, IIITDM Jabalpur, NIT Patna, IIT Guwahati and MNIT Jaipur for the faculty of engineering and technological institutions. It is also open to persons from industry and doctoral students of Indian organizations.
This workshop will cover fundamentals of image processing and computer vision (CV), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL) and Convolutional Neural Network (CNN). Eminent experts from IIT/ NIT/ Industry and prestigious foreign universities would be conducting online lab and training sessions.
The institute was established in 1963, and its campus spreads over 325 acres of lush green area in the central location of Jaipur city. The institute offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses (B. Tech., M. Tech./ MBA/ M.Sc. & Ph.D.) to about 4500 students, in leading fields of engineering, technology, architecture, management & sciences.
- Introduction to image processing and computer vision (CV).
- Traditional approaches in CV.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
- Applications of ML in Medical Images.
- Introduction to deep learning (DL).
- Understanding convolutional neural network (CNN).
- CNN architectures for CV.
- Applications of DL in Image Segmentation, and Image Enhancement.
- Applications of CNN in Face Recognition.
Who can Attend?
Registration is open to faculty, industry persons, doctoral, postgraduate and graduate students.
The registration fee for Academic (student/ faculty) is Rs. 500/- and for Industry/ Others is Rs. 1000/-. The fee once paid will not be refunded back; it may be adjusted in future courses upon prior request. The fee covers online participation in the program, comprehensive tutorials, practice notes & certification charges.
To pay the registration fee online, click here.
To register online for the training program, click here.
Dr. Santosh Vipparthi
Email ID: email@example.com; Phone Number: 9549658135 (M)
For full notification, click the link below.