The Dept. of Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Uttarakhand is organizing a Short Term Training Program on Intelligent Systems and Networks from August 31 to September 4, 2020.
This course emphasizes building smart systems, including computers, networks, and robots that can plan and act in complex, fast-changing situations and how the Internet can better respond to the Quality of Service requirements of its users.
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand (NITUK), is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technologies in the country. Since its inception, this Institute has grown many folds and has established itself as one of the best Technical Educational Institutes.
- To provide broad exposure to the participants about the various aspects of Intelligent Systems and Networks.
- To enrich the knowledge of participants by exposing them to the latest trends in Intelligent Systems and Networks for developing applications in their respective fields of teaching and research.
- To equip the participants with skills & knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligent systems to improve the teaching, learning process, and arouse interest in the field.
The broad topics to be covered in the short-term training program are:
- Introduction to Intelligent Systems
- Application of IoT in smart systems
- Computer vision for smart systems
- Virtual Instrumentation
- Wearable Electronics
- Deep Learning-based Image Processing.
- System for biomedical application
- Remote Sensing Applications
- Face recognition systems
- Network Security & Big Data Analytics
- Image and Video-Based Gesture Analysis.
- Major challenges and opportunities in IoT
- Physical sensors for smart systems
- Intelligent sensor network
This STTP is open for participants from Industries, PSUs, and Academic Institutions, Faculty members, Ph.D. Research Scholars and Undergraduate, Post-graduate students. The number of participants for the course is limited to 50 participants on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Experienced faculty members from the reputed educational institutions/ industry experts shall be covering the topics by delivering expert talks.
There are no registration fees for students, faculty, and researchers from TEQIP institutes. The registration fee is Rs. 200/- for students, faculty, and research scholars from non-TEQIP institutes, and Rs. 500/- for industry people.
For online-payment, the bank account details are as follows: – A/C Name: -National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand; Bank Name: -SBI, Srinagar-Garhwal; Account No: -37843015175; IFSC Code:-SBIN0003181.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 30, 2020.
Dr. Sarika Pal, Coordinator
Phone Number: +91-9711117416
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Software Tools & Techniques for Scientific Publications by MNIT Jaipur [Sept 4-8]: Register by Sept 2.