NIT Warangal is organizing an Online Program on Deep Learning & Applications from September 14 to 18, 2020. This FDP is aimed to bring out current trends of Deep learning in various applications.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- The objective of the FDP is to introduce fundamentals of deep Learning with its applications.
- The program would help the participants to understand the key concepts behind deep learning.
- Identify the deep learning algorithms which are more appropriate for various types of learning Comprehensive knowledge of various Neural Network architectures such as Convolutional Neural Network, Recurrent Neural Network.
- This FDP also focuses on exploring various research opportunities and challenges in the field of deep learning and its applications.
- Introduction to Deep Learning, Neural Networks Basics.
- Shallow Neural Networks, Deep Neural Networks.
- Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs): Foundational Concepts, Models, Case Studies, and Applications.
- Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs): Foundational Concepts, Models, Case Studies, and Applications.
- Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization, and Optimization.
- Deep Learning Applications in Image Processing, Vision, NLP, etc.
- Hands-on Tour to Deep Learning with PyTorch.
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who have an aptitude to work in the areas of Deep Learning are invited to apply.
Eminent faculty from IITs, NITs, IIITs, Central Universities, Industry and Senior Faculty from different departments of NIT Warangal, will deliver lectures and conduct hands-on sessions.
- Faculty, Post-Doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG student: Rs. 500/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 1000/-
Registration fee can be remitted Online / NEFT to the Bank Account details: Account Name: Center for Continuing Education NITW, Account Number: 62403680215, Bank Name: State Bank of India, Branch: REC Warangal (NIT Campus), IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is September 13, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.