The Centre for Criminology and Justice, School of Social Work, TISS, Mumbai, and Anyay Rahit Zindagi (ARZ), an NGO based in Goa, will be organizing a virtual capacity-building program for service providers, towards combatting human trafficking for commercial sexual exploitation (CSE). There will be two sessions daily from (tentatively) 10.30 am to 12.00 noon, through zoom/ google meet.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and was awarded the ‘deemed to be university’ status in 1964. TISS is fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and operates from its main campus in Mumbai, and the off-campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad.
This program will offer:
- A platform for reflection and building of perspective,
- Exposure to contemporary issues surrounding human trafficking for CSE, and
- Knowledge for intervention.
- Mid-career service providers including representatives from civil society agencies, law enforcement agencies, and other government departments.
- Service providers in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Bhutan.
- Conversant with written and spoken English.
How to Apply?
There is no registration fee for the training program. Interested applicants may submit their CV along with a brief note on why they would like to attend this program, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The decision of the Selection Committee will be final. Those who successfully complete the program will be provided with a certificate of participation. The last date to apply is February 23, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.