Submissions are invited for Online Poster Making Competition- CSAM 2021 by MyGov. The last date of submission is 31 October.
About CSAM 2021
October is globally celebrated as Cyber Security Awareness Month (CSAM). It is a public awareness effort to raise awareness on the importance of cybersecurity and empower citizens to be safer and more secure online. It encourages people to view Internet safety as a shared responsibility of citizens, government, organizations, employees, and consumers alike to take Security as a Priority and Stay Cyber Safe at home, workplace, and in our community.
This year’s theme “Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart” encourages individuals and organizations to own their role in protecting their part of cyberspace for ensuring better cyber security hygiene. We also need to do our part to spread the word among our family and friends to take proactive steps to enhance cybersecurity and maintain a safe and secure online environment.
In order to further the Cyber Security Awareness Month campaign, Data Security Council of India (DSCI) and MyGov have organized an ‘Open Poster Making Competition’ with an aim to create a safer cyberspace through public awareness and to explore the creative instinct of the masses.
Create poster on any of the below topics to share tips/thoughts/slogans via a designed poster.
- ‘Digital Hygiene is the Vaccine’ against Cyber threats
- Good Cyber/Internet habits to stay safe online
- The more we share, the more we must care (Social Media Safety)
- Keeping kids safe online
- Protecting oneself from Cyber Bullying
- Mobile application safety and security/fake apps
- Digital Payment Security tips and preventing payment frauds
Eligibility & Guideline
- The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
- The participants may hand draw/sketch the poster on A3 or A4 pages or create digitally designed posters through computer software as well.
- Posters can be submitted in PDF or JPEG format.
- One participant can submit only one entry. In case you want to submit multiple posters, please attach them in one PDF file and submit it together as one entry.
- Write-up text (slogan) of the poster should be submitted in readable font of Hindi/English and it should be written on the poster itself.
- It should be ensured that the uploaded poster is clearly visible along with the text and graphics/image.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Start Date: 20th October, 2021
- Last Date of Submission: 31st October, 2021
Top 5 (five) entries will receive a Certificate + Rs. 4,000/- cash reward each from Data Security Council of India.
Click here to view the official notification of Online Poster Making Competition- CSAM 2021 by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: