About the Organiser
Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth is a Deemed to be University in the ‘de novo’ category approved by University Grants Commission. Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth started in 2016, the centenary year of founder of Chinmaya Mission, Swami Chinmayananda.
About the Competition
चिन्मयविश्वविद्यापीठेन २१-७-२०२० तः १९-८-२०२० पर्यन्तं समायोजिते संस्कृतमासाचरणकार्यक्रमे आयोजितास्ति काव्यकण्ठपाठस्पर्धा । स्पर्धायामस्यां स्पर्धार्थिभिः निर्दिष्टः काव्यभागः कण्ठस्थीकृत्य प्रस्तोतव्यः । उत्तमाः तिस्रः प्रस्तुतयः समुचितेन पुरस्कारेण पुरस्क्रियन्ते ।
As part of the संस्कृतमासः २०२० (Sanskrit Month) celebrations, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth is organising a poetry recitation competition, in which verses have to be memorised and recited, as specified below. While all participants will receive e-certificates, the best three performances will receive attractive prizes.
First thirty verses from the second canto of Raghuvamsha
All participants and winners will receive an e-Certificate of Participation by email. Additionally, the best three will receive attractive prizes.
- Participants have to memorise and recite the first 30 verses from Raghuvamsha’s second canto.
- This competition is open only to UG and PG students.
- Only eligible students who have registered through the Google Form will be entitled to participate in the competition.
- A Zoom meeting link will be shared with eligible participants by e-mail, one day prior to the competition.
- It is mandatory to join the meeting at the scheduled time.
- The organisers are not responsible for internet connection issues or any other technical issues faced by the participants.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
August 7, 2020
Dr. M. Sudarshan Chiplunkar | 96929 20245 | email@example.com
Dr. Anil Narayanan N. | 97460 09987 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click the link below.