Registrations are invited for Online PCRA-Conservation 2.0 Quiz 2021 by Govt of India for the year 2021. The last date of registration is 29 July. The Quiz is being organized by Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 120 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button.
Interested candidates can login and play the quiz here.
The quiz shall open on 9th July, 2021 at 11:00 hours and will close at 23:59 hours (IST) on 29th July, 2021.
All participants will be given digital Certificate of Participation. There will be One (1) winner for each week quiz provided that total participation in a weekly quiz exceeds 1000 participation. The winners will be announced at the end of each weekly quiz. The winner will be given a prize of INR 5000 which will be electronically transferred to winner’s bank account upon receipt of valid account and identification details.
Click here to view the official notification of Online PCRA-Conservation 2.0 Quiz 2021 by Govt of India.
You may also be interested in: