As a part of Republic Day celebration”, an online quiz competition, essay competition and poetry competition on the theme of “Indian Constitution, struggle for freedom, warriors of Indian independence” is being organized by the Ministry of Education in association with Ministry of Defence from 20th January to 30th January 2021.
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button.
Terms & Condition
- Duration of the quiz will be 5 minutes (300 seconds), during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
- Online certificates for participation will be issued to all the participants.
- There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer. Participants can view their score after the last date of the quiz.
- An individual can participate only once in the quiz.
- The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”.
- Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
- Employees, directly or indirectly, connected with organizing the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.