Infrastructure is considered as the wheel, if not the engine of development. The deficiency of infrastructure will certainly hamper sustainable economic growth. In most of the developing countries including India, the status of infrastructure is low as compared to the need of the respective countries. While the demand for infrastructure is growing at a much faster rate, supply is more or less stagnant.
This is mostly due to the rapid urbanization and globalization taking place across the world. The major hurdle for closing this demand and supply gap is the nonavailability of finance for infrastructure creation. Despite the large number of projects that are either in progress or in the pipeline, India is continuously challenged to cope with an increasing demand for infrastructure services.
The government has put together an ambitious plan to upgrade and expand infrastructure with special focus on urban infrastructure, particularly transportation, power, water, etc. Within this context the private sector is expected to provide the necessary investment through privatization and PPP schemes. The development of this sector is anticipated to stimulate economic growth, create jobs, diversify economy and improve the quality of life in the country.
The aim of this International Conference on ‘Frontiers of Infrastructure Finance’ is to bring together different stakeholders from various parts of the world to a single platform to exchange views and share knowledge so as to build a road map for infrastructure creation and its management.
The objective of this programme is to emphasize broad range of issues & challenges and tools & techniques for infrastructure development. It is predominantly relevant for studying dynamic changes in the economy, particularly with reference, urbanization, globalization, and global competitiveness.
- Module 1: Introduction to Infrastructure and Project Finance
- Module 2: Economic Analysis of Infrastructure Projects
- Module 3: Financial Analysis of Infrastructure Projects
- Module 4: Financial Valuation of Infrastructure Projects
- Module 5: PPP Modeling of Infrastructure Projects
- Module 6: Risk Management in Infrastructure Projects
- Module 7: Financial Agreements in Infrastructure Projects
- Module 8: Advanced Project Finance Modelling
Who can attend?
The course is addressed to corporates, executives and academicians only.
- Last date application: December 15, 2020
- Course date: January 7-10, 2021
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Category A: Foreign Participants: Rs. 20000/-
- Category B: Industry Professionals: Rs. 8000/-
- Category C: Academicians/ Others: Rs. 5000/-
- Category D: Students (Postgraduate): Rs. 3000/-
Dr. Rudra P. Pradhan
Phone: +91 3222 282316/ 282317
Mobile: +91 9733742104
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Dr. Narayan C. Pal
Phone: +91 674 2538016