The Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur is organizing a Management Development Program (MDP) on Foreign Trade: Advantage India from September 3 to 5, 2020.
The current 3-day program on ‘Foreign Trade: Advantage India’ is to portray India’s spectacular Foreign Trade Policy initiative and endeavors to create strong drivers to sustain international competitiveness.
The sessions provide foreign trade-related insights for micro, small, medium, and large-scale enterprises. Key aspects include handling of documentation processes, leveraging supply chain and logistics, taxation issues, availing incentives, and recent Govt initiatives to boost foreign trade.
- The program is designed to disseminate hands-on knowledge on India’s Foreign Trade regime, its evolution, and the transition from EXIM to Foreign Trade Policy (FTP).
- Understand the processes and procedures of approvals by various authorities including DGFT, various incentive schemes to exporters and importers, documentation procedures, and EOUs.
- Gain hands-on skills on hardware and software parks, SEZs, the opening of LOC, and all such relevant areas to the entrepreneurs wishing to set up foreign trade ventures.
The sessions will capture the following key topics:
- Understanding the Foreign Trade Policy (2015-20) of India & Export Promotion Schemes under FTP.
- International Trade-Post COVID-19.
- Export Documentation, EXIM Procedures, Logistics in International Trade.
- INCOTERMS & Methods of Export Payment.
- Trade Instruments; An Overview.
- Custom Regulations and Trade Facilitation Procedures in Cross Border Trade (1&2)
- Global Value Chain and Innovation.
- Trade and Firm Strategy.
- Trade Finance and Forex Management.
The thrust of the program is to develop hands-on understanding amongst entrepreneurs, investors, and managers who are into foreign trade and those who intend to enter the foreign market. Also, anyone who is interested in foreign trade-related issues may find this program beneficial.
Each session will be delivered by eminent practitioners of foreign trade, policy experts, and academics. Prof. RK Mitra, School of Management and Entrepreneurship, IIT Jodhpur will be coordinating the program and the teaching process.
The fee for the program is Rs. 9,990/- per participant plus GST (as applicable). If an organization sponsors ten or more participants, the sponsoring organization gets a discount of 10% per participant.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 31, 2020.
Prof. RK Mitra, School of Management and Entrepreneurship, IIT Jodhpur
Phone Number: 0291-2801802
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.